Thursday, July 31, 2008

I woke up early yesterday morning, around 6am. The sun was barely past the horizon, and I took the opportunity to take a walk outside with my camera and snap some photos. I took the train to Boston University, and took some photos of the Martin Luther King memorial.



Then I went to the esplanade by the Charles river. It was a beautiful morning. People were rowing kayaks down the river, and joggers/bikers were on the esplanade getting their early exercise. I really liked being out there, and hoped to make it a regular thing, but this morning I didn't want to get out of bed when the alarm hit, and woke up much later around 8:45.


Boston along the river

I learn a little each time I take the camera out. I'm discovering how light will translate in the frame, and am thinking about making images more dynamic, so they seem to 'pop' off the page. I know this is helping my eye and will translate well to film. I've thought a little about filming and would like to do some video projects before the summer's end.

If you want to see the photos that I like, you can visit see them here: http://flickr.com/photos/11507905@N07/. I will try to update that regularly.

No comments: